FPC Bench 3.1 Changelog.2010-01-08
- Many new features and bug fixes:
- Added a test to check for maximum memory capacity:
- FPC Bench is now able to output the maximum amount of allocatable memory by JVM.
- FPC Bench is now able to detect NEW important APIs:
- JSR 271: Mobile Information Device Profile 3 (MIDP3).
- JSR 272: Mobile Broadcast Service API for Handheld Terminals.
- JSR 300: DRM API.
- Capuchin API:
- FPC Bench is now able to check for Capuchin API support.
- FPC Bench 3.1 now runs on phones without 3D capabilities (JSR184).
- If your phone does not support JSR184 please download the appropriate JAR file.
- New look:
- Splashscreen now supports widescreen resolution, new icon added.
- Widescreen improvements:
- Improved aspect ratio in landscape mode when running on widescreen screens.
- Netmeter fix:
- Fixed a bug in netmeter test that prevents some phones to scroll the form after the test is finished.